Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our first post!

Hi Friends and Family,

We decide to create this blog because we have so many family members and friends spread across the country, that it's hard to keep up with all of you! We will post family pictures (expect most of them to be of Sophie Grace ) and news here. You can even comment on our entries to let us know you were here.

I will try to keep this up to date as much as I can. Chris and I finally bought a digital camera, so now we have no excuse!

My first order of business is to post some photos of our family vacation to Hilton Head from earlier this month. As usual, Sophie loved the beach! I will start posting those very soon.

We look forward to hearing from all of you! We love you!

Chris, Vania, and Sophie Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment