Friday, October 30, 2009

(These Are) A Few of my Favorite Things

favoriteparts1
These cheeks. They kill me.

favoriteparts2
These blue eyes. Where did they come from? Will they stay around? We don't know, but we sure like them.

favoriteparts3
These dumply, chubby thighs. Is dumply a word? It is now.


favoriteparts4
These sweet hands. She holds her hands together all the time. I love it.

favoriteparts5
The dimples in these elbows.

favoriteparts8
These rubber band wrists.

favoriteparts6
Did I mention these sweet hands? I just love them.

favoriteparts7
The expressions, the sweet noises, and every single minute with this sweet baby.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. I love that she keeps her hands clasped like a proper little lady. That's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she’s just so precious! Love the pictures :) I just might have to look at these everyday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love her!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete